Monday, September 24, 2018

Let's Try This Again .....

I can't believe I set up this blog then promptly abandoned it.  Shame on me!

Actually I've been mostly using Instagram and sometimes Facebook.  But I want to begin to detail a little more so I'm going to try to get back into blogging.  I think I can share much more this way (though Instagram will still be my go to for instantly sharing a photo of my latest project.

So catch up with what Ive worked on lately with Instagram, and find out all about the upcoming Fall Craft Fair that I'll be participating in on Oct 13th and then get ready to keep up with all my doings here on the blog.

Here are a few of the items I have so far.  Be sure and follow me for updates on what I'm working on.  With the gift-giving season approaching quickly, I''ve got to get busy!

Thanks for stopping by!!









No comments:

Post a Comment