Thursday, October 11, 2018

Exhausted ...

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram.  Etsy Shop (on vacation mode until Oct 16)

Our church's annual fall bazaar and craft show is coming up this Saturday.  I don't have nearly as many things ready as I wanted.  Life (and the day job) always gets in the way; and this this past weekend the school had a four day weekend so GabbieLouWho and I went on a little vacation.  We had lots of fun, but we were both worn out.  Her favorite part of vacation:  sleeping in a hotel.  🏨

Today I sat for two minutes at a stop sign .... apparently waiting for it to turn green.  😜 Thankfully no one was behind me.

Sunday we will have a little get together for GLW's bday.  We go to double digits this time.  (Monday is her actual birthday).  Then I get to start working toward Christmas.  I always say I'm going to start on next Christmas in January.  I always start in November.  😆

We finally have some fall temps here (which is ok as long as that's as cold as it gets.  Sadly, fall means winter is coming.  I hate winter.)

Have a great weekend, and hopefully I can come on here Monday and tell you I sold every single item I'm taking to the craft fair Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment